Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A**Hole in One: Great Balls of Fire

This is the first installment in our A**Hole in One series. This one comes via text message-courtesy of my younger sister, Bug who has been battling with the perpetual orneriness and mischievousness of my dear nephews ages 5 and 3. Currently, 3 year old Lu is the reigning champion of the A**hole Games in their home. My sister is pregnant with her third baby. Lord, help her!



Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote, ' A child is a curly, dimpled lunatic.' Oh, Mr. Emerson, I think you were being too polite.

Can you top this ass-oholic moment?  I'm sure you can. For more information about how you can contribute to A**Hole in One, please click here. Where's the good in enduring our own crappy experiences if we can't share them later with others in their similar times of affliction? 

No comments:

Post a Comment